Saturday, February 28, 2009

MALAYSIAN NITE IN IMPERIAL COLLEGE

28 FEB 2009 I had booked a ticket for 2-romeish and me,,,to the malaysian nite in imperial college,,

I set out from my place at 4:30pm,,,reached imperial at 7pm,,it was a long story,, Imperial college was out of my imagination,,,the campus was so huge,,3 times of sunway uni college,,,i was amazed We went into the hall at 7:15pm,,,and waited for 45min,,,the show begin at 8pm,,

To be frank,,i was not expecting many people,,however,,it turn out to be flooded with malaysian students from imperial college,,most of them were JPA scholarship holders,,,

Romeish and i didnt knew anyone,,,so we sat in a corner in front(6rows from the front-there are about 50 rows),,,we couldnt help but waited patiently for the show,,

The show was splendid spectacular,,i didnt expect malaysian students to be able to perform that well,,,it surprise me and the show was funny too,,,i laugh lots,,
Here is a video i want to share