Wednesday, February 11, 2009

HOWE'S BIRTHDAY

7 feb 2009

It was an old friend's birthday,,,now i remembered,,it seems like only yesterday that he was in my place,,eating french fries,,chat,,and his usual fish-looking face that makes me think of the thin gold fish i used to keep at my house fishtank,,,

Howe was a friend since university days,,i met him in Malaysia 2006,,and in london 2009,,a very old friend indeed,,he was a kind guy that help me lots in London,,

Howe was a memory of all my old friends in Malaysia,,so i wont forget where i came from,,where i belong,,where i started,,sweet and bitter memory with my old friends,,and the fun we had all gone through,,

I remembered so well that every holiday we all plan to go somewhere,,all the places like Penang, Langkawi, Singapore,,

Back here,,we went to a place to have a birthday dinner with the birthday boy,,so we went to Well's street (Before this,,i thought it is in bethnal green-the same place for wendy's,,then they told me to go to Well's street), a few streets from bethnal green

The place was called Green Papaya,,and it was a vietnamese cuisine,,the food was good,,just the portion is too small,,and here is some pics to share






Yeah, there's the tripod i accidentally broke(you can see in the 2nd pic),,it was allen's,,i mend it with a super glue(not too sure how long it will last),,oh yeah,,i havent get howe a birthday present,,will give it to him once i come across something interesting,,:)