Wednesday, February 04, 2009

A SWEET ANGEL'S BIRTHDAY

Today, 4feb 2009, was my very good friend, Wendy birthday party
She was the first girl i met in London, the very friend that enables me to have so many friends around London

The beautiful world of mine was created after i met her, but i dissapoint her during her birthday party, its i have been late for 50 min to the birthday gathering at Bethnal Green, a restaurant called 老地方,, The story of this blunder makes me feel bad,,i apologize here,,(back in malaysia,,my old habbits strikes often,,makes my friends very sick about it,,haiz)

Back to the original story,,her birthday was in this old place where it had known for mouth watering food,,today's food was fantastic,,because i ate all the leftovers,,

We sang a birthday song,,gave her a birthday cake,,and she make a birthday wish

here is A pic i would like to share