Saturday, February 14, 2009

VALENTINES DAY

14 february 2009

As we all know,,today is lovers day,,couples gather to celebrate their love with their love one,,and i,,without a love one,,spend time with my friends,,,:)

We went to ikea in the morning,,,it was 10:15am,,we ate 93p breakfast set,,,super cheap,,

Later, we went to watch movie in Wood Green,,well,,i arrived late for the cinema because i had to go home at Manor House to put some stuff i bought at ikea,,,so me and howe didnt catch the movie-The secret of moonarch

Both of us walk along the streets to look around,,,its a little depressing for me to miss the movie,,but nvm,,its my mistake anyway,,

After the movie ended,,,all of us went to eat in chinatown-we decided to eat cake at some place(iforgot the name lol)




At 7pm,,we went to eat dinner at a malaysian restaurant in Trafalgar Square called JOM MAKAN,,
I'm surprise some of my friends left the restaurant suddenly,,,they didnt ask me to come along,,,

We were joined later by other group of friends to have dinner at JOM MAKAN,,


After eating dinner,,we went to eat ice cream at a shop,,after a while,,i received sms from my friends(who left from the restaurant) saying that the JOM MAKAN was owned by najib-deputy prime minister of msia,,,so they BOYCOTT the restaurant,,,(i also promised myself that i will never go to that DIRTY restaurant anymore)

The ice cream was a unique one,,it was home made,,and because of it,,,it was very delicious,,the shop was full of people eating ice cream,,also, the customer service was great(the manager of the shop hang my winter coat at a hook specially for winter coat)


this pic was an ice cream that made look like a spaggethi,,it was so special